Re: [orca-list] problems with latest Orca and Firefox3

Hi all.

Thanks for pointing this issue out!  In order to make access to Firefox
less sluggish, we're changing the entire way we identify the contents of
a line.  As you can see, it's not an easy job. <smile>  Let me see if I
can work out what's going on here and get a fix in.

Stay tuned!
--Joanie