Re: [orca-list] Patch doesn't apply correctly

Hi Hermann:

I think problem you're seeing is that you're applying a patch made against the Orca SVN trunk to the Orca 2.20.3 sources. The Orca SVN trunk is significantly different from the Orca 2.20.3 sources, especially because of the switch to pyatspi.

So, to use this patch, you really need to be using Orca from SVN trunk.

Hope this helps,

Will

Hermann wrote:
Hi,
I finally figured out how to apply the patch, but the part containing
the speechgenerator.py patch was rejected.
I did the following:
cd orca-2.20.3/src/orca
from my home directory
patch -p0 <~/patch*
(it's the only patch in my home directory).
I piped the result into a file I attach.
Hermann