[orca-list] Orca and ubuntu 8.04 Alpha 2

For those of you that are not aware, there is an alpha release of ubuntu version 8.  As of December 21, 2007 they are on Alpha 2.  Here is what I have been able to gather from the few minutes I ran the live cd.  They are at this point using gnome 2.214, and orca version 2.2.1.4.  Orca of course is not without its problems.  First of all at this point it doesn't seem to be as tightly integrated into ubuntu as it does with 7.10.  For example, I wasn't able to get the installer to talk using the sudo su and the orca --no-setup options.  This method also did not work when it came to trying to get orca to read things like the synaptic package manager nor any of the admin dialogs for that matter.  Also at the boot prompt of the live cd, pressing f5 and then 3 and entering twwice to invoke the screen reader does work as expected, however once ubuntu loads it does not automatically bring up orca's setup like it does in 7.10.  I relize this is only an alpha release, but I am writing this in case anyone comes across an iso of it for a few things to be aware of.