Re: [orca-list] Self Introduction

Hi Steve:

Welcome! The list has been quiet since many of us were recharging our batteries over the winter break. I came back to over 1000 e-mail messages and I'm working my way through them.

For how you can help? Well...if you want to work on ways to troubleshoot and set up accessibility (and Orca) on Slackware, that would be awesome. You will have a home at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall. :-)

In any case, welcome again and hope to see you around,

Will