Re: [orca-list] Need help with Firefox

Hi Javier,
I have been running Firefox earlier on  my previous installation of Debian without any problems. This error
happened after i had reinstalled the latest Lenny.
Really frustrating.
Christian

On 2008-02-29 at 22:53 Francisco Javier Dorado Martinez (tiflolinux) wrote:

Hi all

Christian, in order to launch Firefox, you have to change to the
directory where you extracted the tarball archive
and then type the following:
./firefox

Hope this help

Javier

El vie, 29-02-2008 a las 18:39 +0100, Christian escribió:
Hi all,
I have just downloaded the latest build of Firefox, but i cannot start
it. When I try to do so from a gnome-terminal i get:
Error: in (function call): procedure syntax required.
open fatal error.
Any thoughts?
many thanks,
Christian