[orca-list] speech-dispatcher 0.6.6, Ubuntu Hardy and pulseaudio

Hey all, does anyone have speech-dispatcher working with pulseaudio in Hardy alpha 5? If so, is there anything I need to do other than setting my default output method to pulse? Maybe something that needs to go in asound.conf? If I run s-d as a user, I cannot get speech at all, and my espeak.log is blank. If I run system wide, the espeak.log has an error message. As far as the speechd.log, everything passes, right down to waiting for client connections. I am stumped for sure. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on why I'm unable to get speech through speech-dispatcher, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Guy