Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 3 accessibility

Hello,
oops just a minor correction:

Peter VÃgner  wrote
When browsing up and down over the messagelist I think it would be nice
to be able to suppres saying of treeview headers. Actually I am not sure
the control in question is really a treeview but Orca indicates it as such.

okay, it is really not a treeview but a table. The issue is not such big I have originally thought. When
browsing over the list table headers are suppressed. They are only spoken when focussing from another window
to the message list table.