[orca-list] Thunderbird 3 accessibility

Hello guys,
I know work on compelling access to the thunderbird 3 has just been started a few weeks ago but newertheles I have just got latest nightly build to test. Here are a few things I have noticed so far and I would like to know if it has been discussed already. When reading the emails as well as the composition window text punctuation is not expanded when Orca is used in conjunction with speech-dispatcher. This is the same issue as seen in firefox 3. I think it might also be the same issue what Tomas Cerha fixed a while ago for flat review.

When selecting the text in the composition window it is not anounced properly. When using keys home / end to select to the begining / end of a line as well as ctrl with these to select to the top / bottom of the message nothing is spoken. When using other selection keys character / word under the cursor is spoken but the state of the selection is not indicated.Also I guess this might be the same case like with firefox.

When browsing up and down over the messagelist I think it would be nice to be able to suppres saying of treeview headers. Actually I am not sure the control in question is really a treeview but Orca indicates it as such.

Finally here is a very crazy thing. I have added my gmail imap account to thunderbird and all my messages got pulled into the inbox folder. This is normal because I have never arranged them via gmail interface. The problem is it makes over 40000 messages in total and arrowing in such a big list of messages is really very slow. it takes up to 10, 15 seconds to focus from 1 to the other item. I am just wondering will it be possible to workaround this thing at some point or this is just a really bizzare situation and I should rather avoid it instead of hoping for the improvement?

In evolution it is not a problem navigating in such a big list of
messages.

Sorry for too many issues at once but I am really unsure it is the right time to talk about this in such an early stage of the development. So I have just posted single message instead of flooding the list with seperate messages per issue.

Thanks

Peter