[orca-list] Question about upgrading Orca and at-spi

Hi all,
Using the latest test version of Debian. When I installed orca for the first time I used apt-get install
gnome-orca.
Orca was then installed into /usr/bin/orca and at-spi to /usr/lib/at-spi
Now when I downloaded and installed from svn it installed into /usr/local instead so now i think i have two
binaries of orca and an older and a newer at-spi. What is the best way to get rid of the old at-spi and the
old Orca?
Many thanks,
Christian