[orca-list] Tilda Terminal.

Hello,

I'm just doing some messing around.  I came across a terminal that I
thought I might want to play with a bit however Orca isn't scripted for it
so I need a suggestion.

Could anyone suggest what I need to do to get text spoken automatically?
I've read the gnome-terminal.py file in
/usr/local/python-2.5/site-packages/orca/scripts/ line by line and from
what I gather, it's not actually defining options or tracking specific to
Gnome terminal.  However, it does refer to orca roles for terminals so
perhaps this holds references specific to gnome-terminal.

I find import statements in this file however, what file are these roles
taken from? I'd like to read it to see if I can make any sense from it.

With scripting of Jaws, one thing I am kind of use to is getting text out
by detecting text output by measuring forground and background in console
windows.  Specifically, the function is called sayUnHighlightedText.
Although I am not a very experienced script writer, I'd like to learn more
about how Orca detects such changes with the aim of making the tilda
terminal behave in a similar way to Gnome terminal.

Thanks in advance

Darragh