Re: [orca-list] Perhaps I'm dense, but ...

Hi Janina.

If you're dense, you caught it from me and I'm sorry. <grin>

I want to cut and paste.

Cut and paste what?  <smile>  Let's assume editable text for now.  If
you toss Shift in with however you are navigating, you select as you go.
For instance:

Right Arrow:  Move to next character
Shift Right Arrow: Select next character

Control Right Arrow:  Move to next word
Shift Control Right Arrow: Select next word

Down Arrow: Move to next line
Shift Down Arrow: Select down one line's worth

End:  Move to the end of the line
Shift End:  Select from wherever you are on the line to the end.

Yadda yadda yadda.

Does this make sense?

Take care.
--Joanie