[orca-list] Some speech-dispatcher questions

Hi,
where can I find the latest SD packages for Ubuntu?
The latest version in the official repository is 0.6.3tested.
Can I download and install the packages from the Debian archives? If I
remember well, someone wrote that there are differences, so that one
should use the Ubuntu repo.
Furthermore: Does it make sense to install Pulseaudio? What's the
advantage of Pulseaudio compared to Alsa?
Finally: The SD crash, that occurs when Ubuntu performs updatedb, still
persists. No solution for that? Perhaps an update?
Hermann