Re: [orca-list] The latest version of firefox...

You don't mention your Linux distribution, so this email will be general
and not specific. You will protect the integrity of your system if you
use your distribution's package propogation technologies. On
Ubuntu/Debian this is apt-get. On Fedora it's yum. Etc.

Janina

Mike Ryan writes:
Hi all:

I've been trying to look for a way to download and install the latest
version of firefox that will allow me to use my arrow keys to scroll
throu pages as in windows. I have a tared/gzed compressed downloaded.
Can I use the add/remove applit in the applications menu to install
this?

Mike