Re: [orca-list] Translating orca

Hi Attila:

The translation work is handled by the GNOME Translation Project:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/

They have tight control over the work and prefer that us Orca developers don't even mess with it. I don't complain because they do so much work and do such a good job that us Orca developers are better off leaving it to them. :-)

So, you might need to contact the translation team directly for answers to your questions. I see information here that might help:

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/JoiningTranslation

Hope this helps,

Will