[orca-list] Translating orca

Dear list!

I am make a second correct of hungarian translation of orca. I sending Gabor kelemen (hungarian gnome translation coordinator). My question is every translators: How can I fastest the translation with orca?
what programs using translations make you?
I am using gedit application, because the gtrans, poedit, kbabel applications not speech with orca.

My first big problem, find the new strings with translation. I searched gedit application the empty msgstr "" strings.
My second problem is interest:
In orca preference window, keyecho tab, two enable navigation keys text is present. The first text is translated correctly, but the second text I am not finding the orca.pot file and could not put the hu.po translation file.

Interesting thing:
If I upgrade orca via svn, the po/changelog file is written who update any translations. When I send first correction the orca/po/hu.po file, the changelog not present hungarian translation update, the last change the hu.po file withpo/changelog, 2007-11 month, but it's not true.

Why?

Attila