[orca-list] Learning scripts writing for orca

Dear list!

I would like learn how can i make script for Orca with new applications.
Have any good documentation with orca script language?
I have got python language book, but I absolute beginner with python.
How map the application when would like writing script for orca? E.g. gnome-translator application or poedit application? This programs helping me with hungarian translating with orca hu.po file. Now, using gedit application because gnome-translator and poedit can not speak orca. The english word sayd orca "panel" with poedit application. E.g. english word is "orca screen reader", but if I mowing down arrow or up arrow, orca can not say the word.
The hungarian translators using kbabel application, but it is inaccessible.

Thanks,

Attila Hammer