[orca-list] Firefox/orca hangs looking for next heading

I am currently viewing the page at
http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/1000AmericansforObama
and have run into a slight problem.

I am trying to navigate by headings pressing h and H, but once I get to
the directory heading, I can go no further. When I press h again from
the directory heading,orca hangs and it refuses to speak in any
application until I kill orca and restart it. The same thing happens if
I try to get to the last heading on the page by typing H. It almost
seems as if orca is slowly reading the probably very long page trying to
find the next heading and never getting to the bottom. I waited almost a
minute before giving up. Perhaps I will have to navigate the page a
different way.

BTW, I am running the latest svn version of orca as of last night and
the firefox -3.0 from Ubuntu Hardy, also the latest package build. I'm
not sure if a login is required to view the page as I have it, but I can
privately provide that info if necessary.

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo