[orca-list] virtual Carret is not stored in Minefield when returning from another window

Hello all,
Apologies if it is not OK to post bugs to the list, but I wanted first to see if others have similar problem. I noticed that when reading with Orca in Minefield and with several windows open, Orca loses virtual carret when returning from another window (with ALT+TAB) and does not allow to navigate unless a TAB or SHIFT+TAB is pressed. Specs: Ubuntu 7.10 with the latest SVN Orca snapshot; latest nightly build of Minefield; AMD Athlon 3200 CPU; 2GB of RAM.
Here are repro steps:
1. Open a GNOME-TERMINAL window.
2. Open some page in Minefield.
3. Start reading the page and at some point switch to the terminal window.
4. Now return to the Minefield window and try to arrow up and down.
Result: you will get silence and no movement is performed.

Can anybody confirm this behavior?
Thanks,
Victor