[orca-list] Cepstral Voices giving out

Hello, all,
    I have put the Cepstral Amy voice on my laptop that's running Vibuntu 1.0, and it works great for a bit, but then gives out, forcing me to quit and restart Orca.  Can anyone suggest what might be causing this?  I'm using Cepstral version 5.0, and the voice is licensed.  If I can fix this problem I'm seriously considering getting 1 or 2 other voices for variety, but don't want to if I'm going to be having this problem all the time.

Thanks,
Terrence