Re: [orca-list] Making a live cd

Hello,

If your going to instal Ubuntu or any linux distro. your linux distro
should be the first1.
You would then have I believe a single user mode and a couple of other
options. If you go down like 5 times you should be able to press enter
and boot windows.
If your are wanting to boot from cd, that depends what your bios is set
to.
On my dell I can just press f12 and then down once to boot from cd. If I
insert a usb stick pressing down once when pressing f12 will boot the
usb drive.

Alonzo