[orca-list] Making a live cd

Hello,

I've used the wubi installer to make the pefect copy of ubuntu that I wish to use.  I've installed remastersys, and wish to create my custom iso that I can burn to a cd for later use.

I have a couple of questions, though:
How do I tell it to make my username and password that I've got on my machine now for the live cd?  My conclusion is that remastersys takes all of these things that I've done and bunches them up, thus, my live cd would have my username and password on it.  Am I mistaken?

Second.  How do I tell it to boot up, with orca ready to go, and get me to the login screen so when I log in orca will come up talking.

Third.  I've gotten help installing the skype for pidgin plugin.  It's my understanding that this will remain on the live cd.

Thanks,

Tj.