Re: [orca-list] Hello and screen reader questions

hello John,

Reading the webpage suggested in the previous message will help.
Here are some keystrokes to get you started. Arrowing down will move
through links as well
o will move through objects concerning text, shift-o will go back an
object
h is for moving through headings, shift h to go back
t to go forward through tables, shift-t to go back
orcca-enter is to move trhough form fields
 the orca modifier is your insert key on your number pad or known as
zero.
You can look at keybindings if you press orca-control-spacebar. Press
control page down or up to cycle through the tabs and focus on
keybindings.

Alonzo