Re: [orca-list] Managed to install FC10 with Orca!

Hey thre Christian,

this sounds very interesting. I know fedora has a firstboot manager. If
you wrre prompted to creat a root password, perhaps you can log in with
that or... Perhaps you can restart the machine to bipass the first boot
manager. When i did a telnet install of Fedora10, I was able to creat a
root password. So you should try either logging in with telnet as root
and creating yor user accounts with "useradd" or try restarting your
system and see if that bipasses the first boot screen.

Alonzo