[orca-list] Managed to install FC10 with Orca!

Hi all,
Just wanted to tell you that I finally managed to install FC10 using the Live CD with the help of Orca.
Now I am stuck on what I think is the logon screen. I was not prompted to create a user account during the
installation but i am going to give it another go since it was quite fast to install.
I had to use su, not sudo.
Going to get back with instructions on how i got it working, just want to try it again so i don't say
anything wrong.
Please let me know if you are interested!
Best regards,
Christian