Re: [orca-list] Another Website that gives Orca Fits!

I can also confirm that it doesn't work well, though I'm on Orca trunk and FF 3.0.5. Can't confirm whether or not it's a regression, since I just visited the site for the first time this morning.

On an initial visit, it seems like I can tab between links just fine. But as soon as I move off, Orca becomes unresponsive. So if I use ctrl-home to move to the top of the page (it doesn't) then tabbing becomes sluggish.

Additionally, clicking on "My account" and tabbing past the login form produces either no or very sluggish feedback.