Re: [orca-list] Evolution

Yes evolution is perfectly usable, I never meant to give the view otherwise, its I just prefer thunderbird now. I did actually use evolution before I found thunderbird and only looked at thunderbird as my distros evolution package didn't seem to want to start (some very unhelpful and nasty looking error like segmentation fault, not sure fully as it was a few weeks or may be even months ago and the package now seems fixed). If there is some feature of evolution I need that thunderbird cannot do then I am very likely to switch back at that point.

Michael Whapples