Re: [orca-list] Accessible MP3 players?

The best mp3 player I have found so far is audacious. It allows definition of hotkeys for nearly all functions, and most if not all functions are accessible from the command line as well. It can also run in the background with no window if desired. It plays nearly all audio formats and is in the Ubuntu repositories.

sudo apt-get install audacious

I also like xmms2 because of its wide variety of client interfaces, but it doesn't have the hotkey definitions that I have been looking for since I started using Linux in 2003.

HTH,
Lorenzo
--
 Great Goddess Isis,