[orca-list] Accessible Install of Ubuntu in Virtualbox

Good afternoon,

Perhaps others have also done this, but I wanted to let you know that Ubuntu 8.04 accessible install can be performed in the Virtualbox VM Environment. The Orca audio responsiveness is far better with Virtualbox than with VMPlayer.

The Virtualbox GUI is not really accessible, but there is a pretty easy to use command line utility for creating, modifying, starting and stopping VMs.

If anyone is interested in my experiences with this please feel free to write me off list.

Thanks,
Everett