[orca-list] Using orca to get into the hardware driver GUI?

Hi,

I've enabled orca to use system tasks as instructed on the website.  When I go into administration/hardware drivers or whatever it is in Ubuntu 8.10 to enable a driver, it tells me I have to enter a password, which is expected.  After I do this, however, orca is no longer there. Is there a sudo command I can enter to get rid of this issue?  I believe that it's because I'm running the driver program as an administrative task, and orca can't read it.  Can I just alt+f2, killall orca, alt+f2, sudo orca --no-setup

Thanks,

Tj