[orca-list] Orca pronunciation question

Dear List!

Yesterday, I get an e-mail for interesting question with blind hungarian
secondary school
student:
The Janos Neumann secondary school maked a character table for mathematical
special words, and the student ask me how can possible doing Orca spoken
this
special character descriptions with normal human readable text? I can
not help he yet, but would like.
He like using Orca screen reader.
For examples with this special character descriptions:
\el union
|| parallel
\prod productum
\sum summa
\ne negation
/= not equals
\exp exponantial

The blind hungarian students using this table shorting the mathematical
words when writing, but when navigating hear a row, need human readable
information.
The problem: Orca pronunciation dictionary not accepts the special
characters,
and only one word accepts with original word fields.
Possible modify this in future or 2.26 release?
If yes, it is very big help, because Jaws screenreader dictionary
manager accepts this special words and accepts longer strings with
original word field, but he would like using Orca and Ubuntu, not
Windows and not free screen reader because it is very expensive.

I known, this pronunciation problem is very hungarian language specific,
but need solve.
When Orca pronunciation manager accept more word with original string
field and special characters, I would like realizing this special
description table with orca-customizations.py file for example because
this special descriptions only need with hungarian people.

Attila