[orca-list] OT: gnome-magnifier

Hello,

I have Ubuntu installed and because of my low vision I tried out Orca. In Windows I'm using the integrated magnifier (magnify.exe). It's ok for me. But at ubuntu 8.10 the gnome-magnifier seams to have problems with the window manager when I try to use it with Orca. Because I only need magnification cappabilities I now want to use the gnome magnifier as standalone application. Then there are no problems with the window manager as well. I can start the magnifier by typing "magnifier -mh -z 3" for example. Then the screen is splitted and I can see the magnified area in one half and non-magnified in the other one. But I want to define the position and size of the magnifying window manually. I cant find this option in the manpage or help of magnifier. In Orca it's possible to set the position and size in the option dialog. Does anyone know how to set these values by using magnifier as standalone application? I really
can't find it.

Greats
Ali