Re: [orca-list] Slight problem with Orca

Oh, You are probably sad.

    The core developers of Ubuntu will probably not be glad, that I Am giving You this advice, but try

RUn
gnome-terminal

sudo su

apt-get install gnome

This would reinstall whole Gnome also with Orca components, but be very careful, You will not be able to type apt-get install gnome again when You will accidentally corrupt Orca components.

I would like to recommend You, to rather update at-spi next time by typing

apt-get build-dep at-spi
I used this tool and APt displaied results and I thought, that at-spi has been updated. Hav I dreamed? or it can really automatically update at-spi without compyling it myself.

But be very careful.

When You type

apt-get remove at-spi

Orca will not be awailable for running.

Eventhough You will type

apt-get build-dep at-spi

And this tool wil be installed, Orca will not run while typing orca.

So I had to reinstall whole Gnome.

I know, that advanced Linux users are probably strongly dislike Me because of my ideas, which I applied.