[orca-list] Slight problem with Orca

Hello folks,

This is my mistake, but i wonder if one of you on the list would be kind enough to help me fix it. As i said in an earlier post, I have managed to install At-Spi from following Darragh's instructions and a little bit of research on dependencies on my own. However, I made a mistake. I got ahead of myself and instead of running ./autogen.sh I ran ./autogen.sh --prefix=usr. Now when i log into my wooby installed ubuntu, I have no speach. How can i remedy this? What packagee i.e. Orca do I have to remove to remove orca or can I move it?

Thank you for help

James