Re: [orca-list] Braille cursor question

Yep - from the BrlTTY ChangeLog, I see this for 3.10:

"   BrlAPI changes:
      Now at release 0.5.2.
      Present a blinking cursor if that's what the user has configured.
"

Will

Michael Whapples wrote:
You might have it there, my slackware system is using brltty 3.9 and my debian system has 3.10. I seemed to have the feeling that the cursor was generated by orca and brltty had no knowledge that those dots were actually a cursor, I must have been wrong.

Michael Whapples