Re: [orca-list] Python editor for Orca

Another option, possibly too heavy going, is the pydev plugin for eclipse (http://pydev.sf.net).

Michael Whapples

On 23/12/42 20:59, Jason White wrote:
On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 11:21:19PM -0400, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

I am wondering if there is a recommended python editor that works with
Orca. I understand that I could use any text editor, but I was wondering
if there is an editor, or scripts for an editor, that might make python
development easier for someone with no vision.

This is unrelated to Orca, but if you install Emacs and Emacspeak, the Python
mode of Emacs will meet your needs. Indentation is announced at the start of
each line.

http://emacspeak.sourceforge.net/
http://code.google.com/p/emacspeak/