[orca-list] Python editor for Orca

Good evening,

I am wondering if there is a recommended python editor that works with Orca. I understand that I could use any text editor, but I was wondering if there is an editor, or scripts for an editor, that might make python development easier for someone with no vision.

Primarily I am wondering if there is an editor that will speak the indentation when navigating a document line by line. I believe such an editor exists for Windows, although I don't recall the name at the moment.

Thanks,
Everett