[orca-list] Orca Customizations Tutorial

Hi,
I had written about creating this a while back but then a lot of stuff came up and kept me busy for a while.  Things are settling down at the moment.  So, I am taking this lull in the storm and using it to write the promised tutorial.  Attached is the rough draft.  Let me know what you think, what should be changed, if I got something wrong, etc.  This is in rough draft form and I am probably the world's worst at spelling, so expect lots of mistakes.
Thanks
Storm