[orca-list] Run orca in minimized window

Hello!

I am using Orca and its runs from GNOME autostart settings. So there is
*.desktop file in my ~/.config/autostart directory and it has X-GNOME-autostart-enabled parameter.

Everything is fine but on every startup Orca window is shown and
I usually minimize it manually each time.

Is there a way to enforce Orca start already in minimized form?

Thanks!
--
Michael Pozhidaev. E-mail: msp altlinux ru
Tomsk State University. http://www.csd.tsu.ru