Re: [orca-list] error updating orca

Hi,
I downloaded the latest version of intltool through svn. If you have subversion, svn installed you can just
do:
svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/intltool/trunk intltool
I don't know what intool is for either.
Best regards,
Christian

On 2008-08-30 at 09:13 Simone Dal Maso wrote:

Hi,
here is my problem.
I started updating Orca by updating the accessibility infrastructure.
updating atk and gail was ok, but, when updating at-spi, when I give the
command ./autogen.sh followed by the 2 parameters, it says:
configure error, intltool too old. you have intltool 0.37 and is required
intltool 0.40.
How can I update this intltool and, what is it?
thanks.