Re: [orca-list] anti-crashing-strategy?

Try gnome-speeh festival

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
För guenni
Skickat: den 30 augusti 2008 13:34
Till: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: [orca-list] anti-crashing-strategy?

Hi folks
I had hoped with updating orca it wouldn
t crash every half hour. Alas, I was wrong.
As far as Iunderstand it its a problem of the combination of
gnome-speech with espeak. From the orca-site I got the impression that
for German only espeak ist available as an engine, and that emacspeak
and speech-dispatcher only work somewhat limited with ubuntu. But it all

was fairly vague. So uses/knows anyone a working combination? Or has
anybody another idea how to keep the fish talking?
Guenni