Re: [orca-list] error updating orca

Hi, I think that the following message can help.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [orca-list] intltool 0.40.0
Date:   Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:42:46 -0700
From:   Mike Pedersen <Michael Pedersen Sun COM>
To:     Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
CC:     Orca List <orca-list gnome org>

Hi all,
 Mike is looking into a solution for those of you who have been
 comfortable ignoring the "Orca v2.23.x is supported on GNOME 2.23.x
 only" disclaimer and will post a solution if he can find one.

I did not find a pre-compiled version of intltool for hardy but was able
to build it from source just fine.   Here are the steps I used to build
on hardy?

1. svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/intltool/trunk intltool

2.  cd intltool

3. ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr

sudo make install

After doing this you should be able to build orca.

Mike

Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Hi,
here is my problem.
I started updating Orca by updating the accessibility infrastructure.
updating atk and gail was ok, but, when updating at-spi, when I give the command ./autogen.sh followed by the 2 parameters, it says: configure error, intltool too old. you have intltool 0.37 and is required intltool 0.40.
How can I update this intltool and, what is it?
thanks.