[orca-list] Linux 2.6.26.2 Debian/Ubuntu kernel with speakup, anyone interested?

Hello all,

I've compiled a 2.6.26.2 kernel with package with speakup from git, support for the new 802.11N Intel wireless cards, but otherwise identical to the standard Ubuntu kernel. At the moment I only have an x86-64 version, but I can compile an i386 package if desired. If enough of you guys are interested I'll post it on my ftp site.

Garrett