[orca-list] Orca keynames

I just started to update the German translation of Orca but I've got
problems in understanding the meaning of following keynames:

- multi key: I am not sure which key is meant. I found a Wikipedia
article [1] which says that the compose key is also known as a multi
key. Reading this I would assume that the multi/compose key is a special
key which is only found on Sun or DEC keyboards, but not on Âtypical PC
keyboards.

- mode switch: from my point of view there are different keys for
switching modes like Shft, Alt or Crtl. I don't know if one of these
keys is meant or if there is a separate mode switching key which I don't
know yet.

- home key: the home key is the opposite to the end key [2]. I assume
that the home key is the same key as Pos1. Is this correct or is there a
difference between the home and Pos1 key?

- begin key: I haven't found anything about a begin key. Is this the
same key as Pos1 or is there a difference?

It would helpful if you could comment my assumptions and my questions so
that I can look for a proper German translation or leave the strings
untranslated if there is no German translation.

Apart from these few issues you provide really great and helpful
comments for translators. Thank you for your efforts to support the
translators.

Cheers, Jochen

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compose_key
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_key