Re: [orca-list] I need some info on the Solaris live cd.

Oops this answer should to the list
I can't see way gnome not are on the live cd

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
För mike
Skickat: den 16 augusti 2008 00:54
Till: orca
Ämne: [orca-list] I need some info on the Solaris live cd.

Hi, I was looking on the Internet today and found a link for a Solaris
live CD.
   Ok, my question is has anyone used the Solaris live CD? If so, does
it include Orca? I started the download, and it is 686 Mb, so I also
wonder if gnome is included. I have never tried Solaris before, and
would like to see what it is all about. One more thing. If anyone has
used this CD, what can I expect when it boots? Do I have to for example,
make choices at boot time that I will need sighted help to make?
   Thanks Mike.