[orca-list] Network-admin and Orca question

Hi list,
OK, maybe I'm getting closer to a solution for my Wireless LAN problem
(the command line way of doing it didn't work for me). When I open the
network-admin program, I can open the properties of the Wireless
connection. When I press tab in there, I just find a checkbox that lets
me enable or disable roaming mode (whatever that is) and an OK and
Cancel button. However, when I press the cabs lock key together with the
num keys, I find a combo box for the network and an edit box for the WPA
key. However, I have no idea how to actually get to that combo box to
select a network. Can anyone tell me how to do that please? Thanks!
Robin