[orca-list] using aim mail with orca

ello Everyone,

I'm currently logged into my brother's computer. I try to check my aim mail through te website, but find that orca can't click on mouse overs. I hope everyone knows what I'm speaking about. They are not links, they are just things that you click on the screen. So if anyone uses aim mail or has experiences with it I would appreciate some suggestions. I can check the boxes and hit the delete button to delete messages, button, but I can't view messages.

Thanks,
Alonzo