Re: [orca-list] using aim mail with orca

Hello,
AIM mail I must say is not the most accessible regarding their website,
but I can do the basics of mail there (I generally use it through imap
so don't need to use its web interface).

For reading emails, I didn't realise its using mouse overs, but it
appears that you can just press enter when on a check box relating to a
message, and then this will open the message. I did this when having the
web interface set to the "accessible" version, I believe this is the
default when using firefox on Linux. I don't know whether the same
applies to the standard version.

Does this help you?

Michael Whapples