[orca-list] [Mgr. Janusz Chmiel] Re: suggestion for adding new quick navigation keys for Mozilla Firefox WEB browser

Hello Janusz,
you replied to me privately, but I guess you want to reply to the list;
so I forward your mail.
To reply to this list, use the "global reply" function of your mail
client; it may also be called "reply to all".
Hermann

--- Begin Message ---
Ok,

I Am very sorry, thank You very much for adding new navigation keys to Orca.
Well done. I also would like to know, how is it possible, that Orca can read
The WEB page to its internal buffer much more faster, than dynamic linked
libraries written in C language when Using Windows XP. The algorithm is
really very fast and reliable.

Nex question. IS it possible to find out, how many RAM is used by running
applications in Linux? When booting from A live CD? Is there any commandline
or other utility for monitoring RAM usage by active processes?

Thank You very much.

--- End Message ---