[orca-list] could You do somethink to enable Visually impaired to work like a server administrators for ISP companyes?

Dear developers of Orca,

    I would like to emphasize one big remarkable aspect of Your ammazing project, Opensource Screen Reader, which can access Gnome applications. This remarkable aspect is, that because Linux operating system can be obtained free of charge, and because Orca is opensource and freely awailable, it can mean, that many visually impaired users can use their computers for their job. I would like to start a little professional discussion, if there is some chance, that experienced visually impaired people could work like a server administrators for Internet service providing companyes. For companyes, which are providing access to The Internet by using various technology such as ADSL, cable, ETC. I think, that somebody could theoretically try to found out, which Linux distributions are used by server administrators for managing connections to The Internet. If those applications are working in The terminal Window, for example, applications, which are used by ISP companyes to monitor ADSL modems, applications, which can for example restart cable modem remotely, applications, which are used to monitor The status of connection of A specific ISP customer. I think, that Java Sun company are doing really ammazing project, which can have significant role in The complex process, which enables visually impaired users to use their computers for a job purposes. Because Orca is very stable Screen Reader, I AM very nicely surprised by it. I Am aware, that my topic is may be not good topic to write about it in to this mailing list, but I would like to start a little discussion about possibility to enable visually impaired users to work like fully valuable server administrators for ISP companyes.

    If somebody is having experience, which applications are used in The ISP companyes for network and server administration, I would like to know somethink about it. Eventhough I did not study informatic, and I Am not experienced server administrator. I would like to start this little discussion for users, who would want to work like a server administrators.

    Eventhough I Am not experienced professional, my opinion is, that developers of Screen Reader, who would like to help in this field is to develope algorithms, which are able to watch for several dynamically changing areas of active screen. The main development complex task is I think to develope algorithms, which could inform visually impaired users, if some area on The Screen has changed or no. If yes, internal cursor could automatically jump to The field, which has been changed. Because tone is much more faster than speech, user could define which tones would Orca or other Screen reader to play, if specific area of screen has changed. Because it is inpossible to monitor too many areas of A screen, which are constantly changed, user should choose The most important of those areas. Nex complex task is to develope those algorithms so those algorithms would not to comsume too many system resources, because system resources is important factor for ISP companyes. I Am aware, that I Am writing somethink like a science fiction, because it is probably inpossible to make somethink like ofscreen model of active application like DCM compatible Screen readers in Windows environment. But I would like to know, if there is some chance to make functions, which could enable visually impaired users to work like a server administrator. I think, that this topic could be interesting for experienced professional in some of remarkable conferences, which are focused on Screen Readers in Linux. But it is only my personal opinion. May be, that many of us could think, that I AM writing about non interesting topic. If so, I Am very sorry.

Thank you very much, that You read my E-mail. And I AM very sorry to all of us, who are suffering because of my pour English grammar. I will do my best to improve my grammar and spelling.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel