[orca-list] problems running orca

Hi all,

Last weekend I finished the configuration of my desktop. I installed Ubuntu 8.4 in a dual boot machine. I've one partition with windows and another partition with Ubuntu. I had difficulties to configure my wireless card, a D-Link DWA-110.

The problem that I'm facing now is that sometimes orca looses speech forcing me to restart orca. I don't know how to reproduce on demand.
Any idea on how to solve this problem?
BTW: The orca's version was 2.22.1. I tried to install from subversion but the problem was not solved. Now, when I run orca with the switch --version in a terminal section, I receive an information that the version is 2.23.pre6.

Thanks.